Friday, February 10, 2012

It’s been an Year…


It’s been almost an year since my last post, being busy with important happenings in real-life, the longevity of no internet days are the reasons for this paucity. Though didn’t write anything throughout the year, my mind never stopped thinking about writing, out of those hundreds of ideas/incidents only few are worth sharing like “My Encounter with Talking Dog”, “The Night I Traveled with Super Woman”, “The Alluring Dreams” and “An Untitled Thriller”. I definitely share these incidents with blogger world sooner.
Meanwhile, I kept myself busy with reading books, learning new technologies in professional life, enjoying sitcoms like never before, and as usual balancing my diet and work-outs. 
Reading Books: Throughout the year couple of my friends’ suggested me wide variety of readings. These guys influenced me so strong that I wanted to read 1000 books. Current book shelf score is 60/1000 hope one day I reach the mark. Malcolm Gladwell’s “Blink” and Sigmund Freud’s “Interpretation of Dreams” are among the best readings of the year.
Enjoying Sitcoms: I used to watch over 200 movies per year during the salad days of MUMBAI life. But due to the catchy phrases, mind-boggling comedy timings, and short and sweet length of the episodes made me watch sitcoms almost daily. Now I am a regular follower of CBS comedies “HIMYM”, “The Big Bang Theory” and “Two and a Half Men”. Thanks to STAR WORLD for acting as INDIA’s CBS. Apart from these sitcoms I got the privilege to watch Stan Lee’s Spider-Man and The HULK. These anime gave lot of insights on many things that I barely knew in childhood.
Diet and work-outs: Completely kept myself away from gym throughout the year. But sporadically pushed myself in skipping and jogging. Cycling is something I want to try very fondly, waiting for better time and place. Coming to diet, increased the intake of Carb’s, gradually reduced the intake of Milk from 3/4ltrs per day to NILL and replaced it with Coconut water and Chaas.
Anticipate on tenterhooks for next post. Hakuna Matata.

1 comment: